- Fully-guided tour of Manu with expert guides & ornithologists
- Exclusive, extra-remote location for optimal wildlife spotting in the whole Amazon basin
- On-site clay licks, canopy observation tower, bird blinds, catamarans and much more
- The best value and quality experience for your money, in the whole Amazon Basin.
Departure points: Puerto Maldonado or Cusco
Arrival points: Puerto Maldonado or Cusco
*Price varies depending on the size of the group. Please contact us for more information.
If you come alone, we will have to apply a surcharge of US$ 950 with either accommodation option you choose.
We strongly suggest that you join other parties to cut costs down since price per person decreases as the party grows. If you are flexible with your dates, we can keep you posted on possible parties you could join. Let us know your feelings on this matter as soon as possible, so we can put you on a “FLEXIBLE” list and keep you updated.
Map of the trip:
Disclaimer: Travel times mentioned in the above map are estimates, and can vary due to reasons beyond our control.
*Travellers have the choice to end the trip by returning to either Cuzco or Puerto Maldonado. However, if returning to Cuzco with our ‘Complete Manu’ Tour, the return will be done via the Interoceanic Highway, and not the Kosnipata Valley, and has an estimated travel time of 7-8 hours.
- Transportation to and from Tambo Blanquillo Lodge.
- Unlimited Access to our attractions: Macaw Clay Lick, Blanco Oxbow Lake, Camungo Observation Tower, Camungo Oxbow Lake, Blanquillo Oxbow, Mammal Clay Lick and the trails surrounding the Lodge.
- Multi-language speaking guides. With experience in local biology and ornithology
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and sometimes lunchboxes for the journeys.
- Refreshments, water, and coffee are also included.
What’s not included:
- Alcoholic Beverages and soft drinks.
- Personal gear (waterproofs, rain boots, flashlights, etc).
- Airfare or airport taxes.