- All excursions, tours and activities
- All entrance to private installations (clay licks, observation tower, bird & mammal blinds, etc.
- English speaking guides experienced in local biology and specially ornithology.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Refreshments, bottle water & coffee
- All road and river transportation
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Personal gear (waterproofs, hiking boots, flashlights, etc)
- Airfare or airport taxes
- Tips for guides & chefs
4 days / 3 nights
From $700 per person (Depending on the size of group)
*Prices may vary on occupancy, season and client preferences. Please contact us for more information.